Among other novelties presented at the CeBIT 2014 in Hanover, the attention drew quite at an interesting gadget called Tarox Craftab, positioned as a tablet computer industrial class. The special features of this device include a 8.3 inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1900 x 1200 pixels, a protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and the option of working with pen and gloves, as well as fortified enclosure with protection from moisture and dust.
Features fortified tablet Tarox Craftab given below:
- 8.3-inch display with a 16:9 aspect ratio, 800:1 contrast ratio, a resolution of 1900 x 1200 pixels (Full HD) and a protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Quad-Core Intel Atom Z3745 (Bay Trail ) with the option of 64-bit computing
- Internal memory is funded in the amount of 64 GB
- 8-megapixel rear and front facing 2-megapixel camera
- Support for Wi-Fi 802.11ac, WiDi, Bluetooth, GPS and NFC
- Version with support for cellular networks, HSPA + and LTE
- Dimensions 227,8 x 150,1 x 12,5 mm, weight 500 grams
- Operating System – 64-bit Windows 8.1 Pro
- Docking station with three ports USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet connector and HDMI video output
New released in May 1099 with a base price euro, and with 4G version will cost 1199 euros.